If you would like to cast your vote for Kitchener WRDSB Trustees before election day, you may do so on:
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 – 2 – 8 p.m.,
- Thursday, Oct. 11 – 2 – 8 p.m.,
- Friday, Oct. 12 – 2 – 8 p.m., and
- Saturday, Oct. 13 – 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
at any one of the following locations:
Election day is Monday, October 22, 2018 from 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
You should have received information in the mail regarding your voting location based on your ward. If you no longer have this information you can check your voting location by entering your address here.
In order to be qualified to vote at the Kitchener WRDSB Trustee election you must:
- reside in the local municipality or is the owner or tenant or spouse of the owner or tenant of land,
- be a Canadian citizen,
- be 18 years old or older, and
- not be prohibited from voting as stated hereunder or otherwise by law.
You do not qualify to vote at the Kitchener WRDSB Trustee election if you:
- are serving a sentence of imprisonment in a penal or correctional institution,
- are a corporation, or
- are acting as executor or trustee or in any other representative capacity, except as a voting proxy,
- are a person who was convicted of the corrupt practice described in Subsection 90 (2) & (3) of the Municipal Elections Act, 1996, as amended, if voting day in the current election is less than four (4) years after voting day in the election in respect of which he or she was convicted.
If you are not on the voter’s list, you will be asked to fill out an application once you arrive for advanced polling or election day polling. You must be added to the voter’s list before you can cast your vote for Kitchener WRDSB Election 2014.
For more information on eligibility visit www.kitchener.ca.